Vision & Mission
Catholic Exchange seeks to enable all to be enriched and strengthened in their Christian faith as proclaimed by the Catholic Church. By offering accessible articles and helpful tools for spiritual growth, we seek to make saints in our own time — especially among those who live busy lives but still seek to grow in friendship with Christ.
In pursuit of this mission…
- We publish the finest articles that explore the saints, devotions, and the everyday spiritual and practical aspects of Catholicism.
- We seek to be a site that “breathes with both lungs”, providing a forum for Eastern and Western Catholics of different backgrounds who, with all their diversity, remain united with the Catholic Church and Her teachings.
- We employ social media to help spread the message of Christ to all and to provide a truly convenient means to grow in faith while connecting the lay faithful with fantastic ministries.
Launched first by Daniel Daou as e3mil.com (Evangelization for the Third Millennium), Catholic Exchange became an independent religious non-profit in July 2001. Since that time it has distinguished itself as one of the premier Catholic portals on the Internet, branching out into book publishing–A Guide to the Passion: 100 Questions About The Passion of The Christ—and video production, Champions of Faith. Ably led for more than a decade by its staff and an independent board of outstanding Catholic laymen, Catholic Exchange became part of Sophia Institute Press in the fall of 2011.
Who’s Who at Catholic Exchange
Kristen Van Uden
- Contact Catholic Exchange
- Support Catholic Exchange
- Advertise Online with Catholic Exchange
- Catholic Exchange in the News