Or on YouTube
Catholic Exchange contributor Mary Beth Bracy resolved on Divine Mercy Sunday to be “married to Jesus Christ immortal.” She joins the podcast to share about her vocation as a Consecrated Virgin in the world.
Mary Beth sheds light on:
- Saints who were consecrated virgins and the role of this vocation in the early Church
- Her resolutions, daily responsibilities, and prayer routine
- The community aspect of consecrated virginity, and role in parish life
- Maintaining her perpetual Eucharistic adoration chapel
- The importance of spiritual direction
- How writing helped her to discern
- Tips for discerning any vocation
Mary Beth’s writing can be found at Catholic Exchange and on her blog, The Little Way.
If you enjoyed this discussion, please consider supporting the show.