Kristen is joined by Kimberly Perez, M.S., LMHC, Catholic Licensed Mental Health Counselor and the founder of Divine Mercy Healing & Counseling Center in Fort Myers, Florida, to discuss the relationship between the Faith and mental health.
- Embracing our inherent worthiness as children of God
- The relationship between sin and woundedness
- Problems with the secular approach to mental health
- How to discern whether an ailment is primarily spiritual or psychological
- Healing through prayer and the sacraments
- Pride and self-love as the root of sin
- Why worldly pursuits inevitably make us unhappy
- Self-esteem and spiritual warfare
- How narcissists and other abusers use the same tactics and lies of demons
- Efficacious suffering vs. toleration of abuse–how to know the difference
- Despair and perseverance
You won’t want to miss this one!
Image: The Door of the Fold, Sybil Parker (1895)