- Am I a friend who is faithful in good times and bad, sickness and health, rich and poor, tired or not?
- Do I speak ill of people I call “friend”? Do I betray their confidences?
- Do my “friends” only hear from me when I need something or am I there to meet their needs as well?
- When was the last time I reached out to someone I didn’t need anything from?
- Do I evaluate relationships based on what benefits they can afford me?
I am extremely blessed to have a few faithful, irreplaceable friends – they exemplify the risen Christ!
Pages: 1 2