This episode features Scott Weeman, founder of Catholic in Recovery, to discuss his latest book, The Catholic in Recovery Workbook.
- Scott’s incredible story of recovery from alcohol and drug addiction
- His ministry and faith-based approach to healing
- How the cross of addiction can open doors to grace
- How the devil exploits wounds to entrap souls in sin
- Practical steps for Catholics struggling with addiction
- The inspiring story of St. Mark Ji Tianxiang
Photo by Lukas Tennie on Unsplash