We here at Catholic Exchange have a great love for St. Joseph and so does today’s guest, Fr. Donald Calloway, MIC. Fr. Calloway is a popular author, speaker, and pilgrimage leader who has found a great joy in learning and writing about St. Joseph. Father now brings his ideas on today’s episode and in his new book, St. Joseph Gems: Daily Wisdom on our Spiritual Father.
In today’s episode, we discuss:
- Why St. Joseph is called “The Terror of Demons.”
- How the example of St. Joseph can teach us about the virtue of silence.
- What young fathers can especially learn from St. Joseph.
- The place of St. Joseph at numerous apparitions.
- The many graces of adding St. Joseph to your devotions.
Father’s latest book, St. Joseph Gems, is available through his site and your local Catholic bookstore. Also, take a look at his future pilgrimages and conferences. Go to FatherCalloway.com to learn more.
To learn about the St. Joseph Novena, check out our previous article, “The Power of the St. Joseph Novena.”