The family is proclaimed to be The Domestic Church or, as St. John Paul II said, the building blocks of society. The family’s role in God’s providence is so great that it can often come under attack. In our confused and chaotic age, how can parents protect their family and raise a saintly household?
Today’s guest, Kathleen Beckman, returns to the CE Podcast to share how families can put on the armor of God and protect their loved ones. Mrs. Beckman also discusses the necessary steps you can take to make a Eucharistic home and why thanksgiving and Mary are powerful weapons against demons. With her experience in the ministry of exorcism, Kathleen Beckman will help you to feel prepared for spiritual battle while encouraged to bring your children up in faith.
Listen below or find Catholic Exchange on Apple, Google, Spotify, or on your favorite podcasting app.
Book, Articles, and Resources:
Kathleen’s books include:
- A Family Guide to Spiritual Warfare
- Praying for Priests: An Urgent Call for the Salvation of Souls
- God’s Healing Mercy: Finding Your Path to Forgiveness, Peace, and Joy
- When Women Pray: Eleven Catholic Women on the Power of Prayer
Kathleen Beckman is a frequent contributor at Catholic Exchange. Check out her articles here and the following:
- Our previous interview, How Families Can Prepare for Spiritual Warfare.
- Mary, Culture, Family, and Spiritual Warfare
- Exorcists Witness: Mary, Defender Against Demons
- Temptation: The Ordinary Ways the Devil Attacks Us