There is a certain joy in reading with your children that many of us recall from our youth. However, the questions that go along with it can be a little intimidating. Today on the Catholic Exchange Podcast Michael is joined by Christy Isinger of the Fountains of Home blog to talk about the benefits of sharing good books with your children and how you can make reading with your kids an incredible joy. We also focus on how Christy uses good books in her homeschooling days with her own children as well as our favorite books from childhood.
- Christy writes at the Fountains of Home blog as well as here at Catholic Exchange.
- Christy also hosts her own podcast with Haley Stewart, The Fountains of Carrots Podcast. You can listen to Michael being asked questions on GK Chesterton over there.
- Haley and Christy discuss some great things about their podcast and books at The Fountains of Carrots Raspberry Cordial Social Club.
- Find Christy on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and Good Reads.
- The Read-Aloud Revival Podcast offers many great insights into children’s books.
- Read more of Christy’s thoughts on books at her blog.