Without a doubt, my favorite part of managing Catholic Exchange is hearing from people and how much of an impact we have in the lives of Catholics across the globe. It is a true blessing that such a small operation can touch over half a million souls each month with the spiritual and inspirational articles they need to become saints in our own time.
Not only do we reach many individuals, we are a tool for the New Evangelization in many other ways. Thanks to the support of CE readers like you, our articles support the Church in this way:
- Our work appears in hundreds of parish bulletins each week.
- Our articles are used by vocations directors to help potential priests and religious to discern their vocation.
- The work we produce is translated into dozens of languages so that we are truly a part of the universal Church.
- Our material is used for text books to help children to grow in the faith and remain Catholic.
We do not charge for these works because we know that what we do is far more valuable for the Kingdom of God.
While the services of Catholic Exchange—from our articles to the podcasts—is free to you and to anyone who may be able to use it, it is not free to produce. That’s why I am now asking you to prayerfully consider giving to our small apostolate today.
Thanks to our partnership with Sophia Institute Press, we are able to save money by covering a lot of our overhead with Sophia. However, we need to raise $50,000 to keep this great work going. That is why, my dear reader, I turn to you for help.
When you consider all that we offer and do, $50,000 is not that much. With your help, we can continue to grow and offer the things you have come to appreciate. Through your financial help we’ll continue to:
- Publish daily articles that help everyone—from the religious to the laypeople—grow in their spiritual life.
- Assist the wider church militant in providing material to people throughout the world that helps them where they are.
- Reach listeners through the podcast so that they have their daily spiritual offerings in another convenient format.
- Encourage everyone who is struggling while bringing comfort to hundreds of thousands of people.
We can’t do any of this without you, and so I hope you’ll consider donating to Catholic Exchange today.
Please also consider becoming a monthly donor. This enables us to plan our budget and to even expand our works so that our work is reaching even more souls in a myriad of ways.
So, once more, I am asking, will you please support all that we do here at Catholic Exchange? Please visit our donation page today and give $10, $25, or even $500. No amount is too large, and no amount is too small.
To show our gratitude, we are partnering with Sophia Institute Press to offer a fantastic book to anyone who donates $100 or more or becomes $25 monthly donor. Mornings with Saint Therese is a collection of 120 small reflections from one of Catholicism’s most-beloved saints. It is a perfect complement to our mission at Catholic Exchange and it will enrich your spiritual life.
Please visit the donation page today and give whatever you are able to give. It is appreciated, no matter what the amount. As well, and most importantly, please continue to keep me as well as all our writers in your prayers so that we will continue to do the work Christ has called us to. Your prayers and encouragement are what keeps us going and I can’t thank you all enough.
Visit our secure donation page
to make a contribution
If you prefer to donate by mail, you can send a check to:
PO Box 5284
Manchester, NH 03108
You may also make a donation by phone at: