- Who I am, who I say I am and who others say I am – is that all one and the same thing?
- Do I act with high moral values no matter if anyone is watching or not?
- Do I operate to feed my ego or to garner accolades?
- Am I good for my word (any and all words); do I say what I mean and mean what I say?
- Am I dependable?
- When I do not follow through on my words and promises, do I feel badly enough to make every effort to rectify the situation immediately?
If I fall short on any one of these, I lack Integrity.
It is easier to wonder about the possible eulogy of the likes of Bernie Madoff rather than my own – yet mine is all I can do something about. So in thinking about MY funeral, I decided to start LIVING my eulogy now. I want there to be a consensus between me, my life portrayed. my life lived and my life perceived . I’d like people who attend my funeral to wear what they look best in even if it’s Bright ORANGE because that’s how I’d like to see them. I’m hoping many of them wear their most outlandish HATS because if I am looking on, I’d be tickled pink!
Pages: 1 2