10. A lot of people mistake a short memory for a clear conscience.
9. A seminar on Time Travel will be held two weeks ago.
8. A metaphor is like a simile.
7. An unemployed court jester is nobody's fool.
6. A morning without coffee is like something without something else.
5. A stitch in time would have confused Einstein.
4. Anything can be fixed, if you have a big enough hammer.
3. Are you going to come quietly or do I have to use earplugs?
2. Bombs don't kill people, explosions kill people.
1. Circular Definition: See Definition, Circular.