You know the pain and misery that global family planners and their programs bring to the unsuspecting poor through abortion and sterilization.
Now let me tell you the frightening details of the new Obama-backed abortion legislation … why your Petition is so urgent.
Worse than anything Obama’s done before
Officially called the “Global and Sexual Reproductive Health Act of 2010,” this Obama-backed legislation will …
- Provide global sex “education” — and abortion — to children as young as ten! (see Sec. 10, “Definitions”)
- Train and equip new abortion “doctors” throughout the world
- Establish world-wide abortion referral services
- Remove any remaining restrictions that came from the Helms Amendment, the 1973 legislation outlawing U.S. funding of abortion as a means of family planning
- And give away $715.7 million of our hard-earned tax dollars to pay for these “population control” nightmares
In fact, if this legislation passes, it will be the biggest single U.S. abortion giveaway in the entire history of American abortion funding. This is why the bill must be defeated.
Abortionists are mobilizing to pass this Obama-backed abortion bill
As you read these words, major pro-abortion groups are pulling out all stops to get this new abortion legislation through Congress …
- Planned Parenthood trumpets it as “… a critical piece of legislation.”
- “Americans for UNFPA applauds … the introduction of HR 5121, the Global and Sexual Reproductive Health Act of 2010.”
- International Women’s Health Coalition lauds the introduction as “… an important step in securing a just and healthy life for women and girls…”
“Can we really beat this new abortion bill?”
Excellent question, and the answer is YES! …
You see, even though pro-lifers don’t have control of the House or Senate, pro-abortion legislators are scared of losing their lucrative Congressional jobs this November. They’re justifiably afraid not only of pro-lifers, but all voters who are furious at government spending. These Members of Congress will do whatever it takes to keep their high-paying jobs in Washington — and that includes paying very careful attention to our Petition to Stop Obama’s Massive New Abortion Giveaway!
So we can beat this new Obama-backed abortion bill, BUT we must have your signed Petition right now!
After you sign the petition, send a message to 7 family members and 15 friends asking them to do the same. Together we can send a clear message to Representatives in Washington DC that we want the U.S. out of this miserable business.
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO OUR READERS
Catholic Exchange is free—but it is not free to produce. Advertising revenue covers only a fraction of the cost to generate reliably Catholic commentary and news, inspiring videos, a selection of the best Catholic blogs, and daily meditations and prayers.
To give us the strength and stability we need, Catholic Exchange is turning to you—our loyal reader—and asking you to become a monthly contributor.
Whether you can give $5 or $25, $50 or $100 each month, please leave something behind so we can continue—and strengthen—this important apostolate.
We are deeply grateful for one-time gifts, but we encourage you to choose “Monthly” on the drop-down menu. Your support will ensure that Catholic Exchange will be here during this most critical moment for the Church and America.