Stuart Dunn is a native of Mobile, AL. He is a husband, father, convert, catechist, bookworm, and blogger. At his blog, Stuart’s Study, you will find him reviewing Catholic products of all types, but mainly books. He is a graduate of the University of South Alabama with a Bachelor’s in Psychology and a Master’s in Business Administration.
Articles by Stuart Dunn
- Nothing Short of a Miracle November 14, 2013
- True or False Possession? October 21, 2013
- The Most Holy Eucharist September 25, 2013
- St. Francis de Sales: How to make the Sign of the Cross July 31, 2013
- Everyday Meditations July 22, 2013